About (Dr. Shawn Matian DDS)
Dr. Shawn Matian is a firm believer that healthy attractive smiles can make a big impact in his patients’ lives. He is a 2008 graduate of the prestigious University of Southern California School of Dentistry (USC), and graduated amongst the top of his class with honors. He uses the most advanced and up-to-date techniques available in the field of dentistry. His main interest is cosmetic dentistry using only tooth-colored materials and cosmetic orthodontics. His goal is to provide his patients with affordable quality-oriented cosmetic dental care. In 2013 he opened a new state-of-the-art office in Encino CA.
- Modern dentistry using metal-free crowns, fillings, bridges, and veneers
- CEREC same-day Crowns, Onlays and Veneers
- Dental implants
- Laser dentistry
- Provider for Invisalign and ClearCorrect clear aligners
- Training in the PowerProx 6-month Braces technique
- All digital X-rays
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Utilization of digital dental photography to aid optimal cosmetic treatments
- Utilization of high magnification optics to ensure minimally invasive dentistry.
All About Conservative Dental Practices
Bio Dental’s Dr. Shawn Matian is a 2008 graduate of the University of Southern California School of Dentistry (USC). He now uses the latest techniques taught by some of the most respected clinicians in the world, with an emphasis in cosmetic dentistry using bonded tooth-colored materials. In these articles, he discusses veneers, implants, dentures, and conservative dentistry.
Coming in for a consultation appointment to discuss porcelain veneers should be easy and pain free. The dentist will explain what options are available, and the patient can use that information to make an informed decision.
Security and functionality are the two main reasons why people routinely switch from dentures to dental implants. Implants look better and make it easier for people to chew and eat the foods they enjoy.
Most modern dentists recommend cosmetic dentistry as a way to preserve as much natural tooth material as possible. Once the natural tooth is gone, it is impossible to ever get it back completely.